View Larger Map
Turn onto Railroad Street off of PA Route 403 in Benson. The HHB is on the right at the street’s end.
The Holsopple Historical Building is located in what once was a combination passenger/freight railroad station built in 1916 by the B&O Railroad the last one remaining between Rockwood and Johnstown. The B&O closed the station in the early 1970s, but it was acquired by a succession of community groups that moved the former station 20 feet then renovated it with a goal of developing a historical museum there. Property behind the station, known as the “Border Grove,” was donated to the Holsopple Historical Building group in 2003 and is used for community events. Currently the building is open only during scheduled events.
Holsopple Historical Building
P.O. Box 314
Hollsopple, PA 15935